Sunday, July 10, 2022

POLITICS | STATEMENT OF FORMER PHILIPPINE PRESIDENT RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE

STATEMENT OF FORMER PRESIDENT RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
It is with deep regret and profound sadness that I learned of the untimely demise of my dear friend, former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. 

I extend my sincerest condolences to his wife, Madame Akie, and family on this tragedy. I also join the Japanese People in mourning his loss and in condemning the senseless act of violence.
During my presidency, former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was not just the first foreign leader to visit the Philippines after my election but was also the only foreign leader to visit my home in Davao City. For this, I will always hold him close to my heart and cherish the moments we have shared together.

It is my hope that, as we remember his legacy, we will continue to learn and draw from his dedication to duty and remarkable leadership moving forward.

Source & Photo: Former President Rody Duterte's Facebook page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share and Like:

The Hard Working President

The Hard Working President
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte "destined to become president"

Search This Blog