Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Kalakoa Coffee Hut in Abreeza Mall



Foodies | Life and Style




As I was roaming the Abreeza Mall checking whats new inside , I noticed this cozy and hippy coffee shop in the 3rd floor. Though it was just small (in terms of area) but the place was just simply amazing and relaxing! The food and coffee are awesome too.

Below are some of the photos that I took while I was in the c.shop (coffee shop).
If you have time, try to check out this kalakoa coffee hut and try their food too, am pretty sure you'll gonna love it as much as I do.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share and Like:

The Hard Working President

The Hard Working President
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte "destined to become president"

Search This Blog