The Working President

The Working President
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte "destined to become president"

Follow SouthernDCBlogs on Twitter

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Aboitiz JV signs P10-B bulk water agreement with Davao City entity


by James Loyola


DAVAO CITY, Davao
— Apo Agua Infrastructura Inc. (APO Agua), a joint venture company between Aboitiz Equity Ventures (AEV) and J.V. Angeles Construction Corporation (JVACC), has entered into a P10-billion bulk water supply agreement with the Davao City Water District (DCWD).

In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, AEV said the agreement involves the construction of the country’s largest private bulk water supply facility to date together with a fully renewable energy powered water treatment plant.

APO Agua will supply up to 300 million liters per day (MLD) of potable bulk water from the Tamugan River to DCWD, which will benefit the more than 1 million people of Davao City.

BULK WATER SUPPLY AGREEMENT FOR DAVAO CITY – Shown posing for a photo after signing of the supply agreement are (from left): JVACC Projects Lead Renato Da Jose, AEV Business Development FVP Roman V. Azanza III, Apo Agua Chairman Jose Virgilio Angeles, Jr., Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, Apo Agua President Rene Ronquillo, Aboitiz Power Mindanao Affairs FVP Bobby Orig, AEV Business Development AVP Jay Fernandez, AEV Associate General Counsel Atty. JB Nadela, External Consortium Counsel Atty. Aris Gulapa, AEV Business Development Manager David Berba, and AEV Associate General Counsel Atty. Farah Lumbatan


JVACC will be the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractor for the entire project.

 The company brings with it over 48 years of experience in the construction and development of water-related infrastructure in the Philippines.

“We are excited to be able to provide Davao City with this innovative bulk water supply solution,” said JVACC chairman JV Angeles.

For Aboitiz Equity Ventures, this landmark project is part of its thrust to expand into infrastructure development in addition to its core businesses of power, banking, land and food.

“We have long been partners in Davao’s economy  through Davao Light and our other businesses; and through our investment in APO Agua, we will ensure that Davao City has the necessary bulk water infrastructure for it to continue with its impressive economic growth story,” said  AEV President Erramon Aboitiz.

APO-Agua has a 70-30 ownership structure, with AEV owning 70 percent of the company, and JVACC the remaining 30 percent.

source:MANILA BULLETIN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share and Like:

CATEGORIES

ARAW NG DABAW ASIA News Bo's COFFEE BON CHON DAVAO Cabantian Cabantian CBD Cagayan de Oro City CARAGA Region Chowking COFFEE SHOP - Cotabato City COFFEE SHOP - Davao City COFFEE SHOP - Gensan City COMVAL Comval Festival COMVAL TOURIST SPOT COMVAL: BEACH FESTIVAL DAVAO - SAMAL ISLAND DAVAO AWARD & CITATION DAVAO BEACH FRONT PROPERTY DAVAO CITY DAVAO CITY MAYOR Davao Coffee Shop DAVAO CONDO Davao FastFood DAVAO FESTIVAL DAVAO FESTIVALS DAVAO FOODIES DAVAO FUN RUN DAVAO GOLF DAVAO HOSPITAL DAVAO HOTEL DAVAO NEW BIZNES DISTRICT DAVAO REAL ESTATE NEWS DAVAO REGION DAVAO REGION FESTIVAL DAVAO SPORTS DAVAO SUBDIVISION DAVAO SUMMER FEST DAVAO TOURIST SPOT DAVAO WAVE POOL DAVAO X'MAS SEASON DAVAOEÑOS PRIDE DECA WAKE BOARD PARK TOURNAMENT E-Commerce ENTERTAINMENT ENVIRONMENT EVENTS FASHION STATEMENT FILIPINOS PRIDE FIRST IN DAVAO FOODIES Gaisano GrandMalls GAISANO MALLS GOVERNMENT HALO-HALO HEALTH and BEAUTY JOB Opening JOLLIBEE DAVAO KADAYAWAN FESTIVAL KFC KRISPY KREME LAMDAG PARADA LIFE and STYLE MALLS IN DAVAO MALLS IN GENSAN MANA ANTIQUE SHOP MANNY PACQUIAO MAYOR RODY DUTERTE MAYOR SARA DUTERTE McDonald’s Davao MEDIA HYPE MEDIA PROMO MINDANAO MINDANAO BIZNES NEWS MINDANAO FOODIES MONKAYO NATIONAL NEWS NCCC MALL NCCC: Supermarket / CHOICE / HB1 OFW News PH BEACH FESTIVAL PH BIZNES NEWS PH FUN RUN PH SONA PHILIPPINE SCHOOLS PhotoBlog POLITICS PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC RAZON'S REAL ESTATE NEWS REAL ESTATE PROPERTY SaveMore by SM SCHOOL SM MALLS SPORTS STA CRUZ Davao STARBUCKS STARBUCKS - DAVAO STARBUCKS COFFEE TAGUM CITY TAGUM CITY FESTIVAL TAGUM CITY: FUN RUN Tagum Coffee Shop Tagum FastFood Tagum Food Tagum Hospital Tagum Hotel Tagum Latest Dev't. Tagum Malls Tagum Supermarket Tagum Tourist Spot TECH News WORLD BIZNES NEWS WORLD NEWS