Wednesday, April 20, 2016

When Duterte speaks




Repost:

My ears bleed when Duterte speaks.
God, that asshole.
I have lost count of the times I flip away from his interview on the local channel.
I flip since 2004 when I moved to Davao.
I cringe.
Traumatized at times.
So I re-evaluated.
Really, I did.
What are the risks?
What are the uncertainties?
What is certain?
Binay and Mar are certainties.
Certain that they would be incompetent for the job,
Given their track, their blunders, plunders, etc…face palm.
They may be good people (still questionable).
But I’m looking for a good president.
Poe is an uncertainty.
The probabilities are not known.
Inexperienced.
No record to boast of.
Just a soothing voice. And poise. Period.
Duterte, with his bad jokes, is a risk.
But the probabilities are known…very known.
He doesn't joke about governance.
I don't know how that asshole does it,
When he does it.
He does the dirty work we will never understand.
And we feel safe with him in office.
His achievements include…
Shall I enumerate?
It’s long.
Note, there is no record of violation of rights..
Women, LGBT, etc.
Except for the “murders” of criminals…
Alleged murders.
Which I seem to like...I admit.
At least im the one alive.
Just as I don’t listen to other candidates’ promises of better Philippines,
I have long stopped listening to Duterte’s jokes.
They’re the same banana…
Bad jokes.
And Duterte has been joking like this since i moved to Davao.
Tangina gusto ko lagyan ng duct tape ang bunganga nya.
But he. does. his. job.
Bruce Rivera said.

Post from Davao Lawyer Atty. Ibs Silongan

Credit to : Liza Diño-Seguerra Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share and Like:

The Hard Working President

The Hard Working President
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte "destined to become president"

Search This Blog