Monday, December 17, 2018

The Miss Universe 2018 Winning Answer





Miss Universe crowned Catriona Gray from The Philippines winning answer:

"I work a lot in the slums of Tondo, Manila and the life there is very poor, sad and I've always taught myself to look for the beauty in it, to look in the beauty of the children and be grateful. I would bring this aspect as a Miss Universe to see situations with a silver lining and to assess where I could give something, where I could provide something as a spokesperson. If I could teach people to be grateful, we could have an amazing world where negativity could not grow and foster and children would have smiles on their faces. Thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share and Like:

The Hard Working President

The Hard Working President
Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte "destined to become president"

Search This Blog